Time Management - Juggling It All
Working from home can be great, but there are also some very real challenges. Join Daphne and Gael as they discuss managing your time, boundaries for success and setting up your workday to win!
About the speaker
Daphne is a certified professional coach, author, facilitator and mastermind leader, with a history of birthing and growing small businesses. She serves and supports frazzled professional moms navigate change, do work you love and love your life.
Her true magic lies in her ability to clarify, to see possibilities, create ideas and inspirit you to implement.
Some years ago, Daphne quietly and effectively changed an industry, opening doors for women in a previously male-dominated field. Now, she guides leaders to be more effective in their roles.
Courageous and successful business owners, leaders, coaches, service professionals, therapists and entrepreneurs round the globe, all of whom have big hearts and yearn to make a difference and make money, hire Daphne so they can finally get their dreams up and running.
Links & Resources
• My website https://daphnewells.com
• FREE quiz to discover if you’ve got what it takes to make the change and start over https://daphnewells.com/quiz/
• Discover what’s really getting in your way. Invest an hour and $99 with me to discover the key to your success. This is a super special deal for you. Get clear on your key to success at http://bit.ly/USD99keytosuccess
• Working from home means you need support and accountability to be successful. Here’s a super special opportunity to receive a full year of unlimited private coaching for a one-time payment of only $2,222. This is truly outstanding value for you and will ensure you achieve your goals at http://bit.ly/couragetoblossom
• When you’re not sure what to do every day to get results read Must-dos: the secret to better bottom lines available on Amazon kindle at http://bit.ly/mustdosdaphne